The 2017 World Championship website offers 100% live coverage of the competition: results and live rankings, all the reports, all the reactions, as well as the analysis of the ambassadors, so as not to miss anything from the great celebration of world handball. The ticket office and the ticket exchange are obviously open throughout the competition in the ticketing section of the website.
The World Championship is displayed across different networks in order to help everyone have a phenomenal experience:
• The Twitter @hand2017 account to feel the rhythm of the “phenomenal handball” for 20 days. #Handball2017 #phenomenalhandball.
• On the Facebook account – www.facebook.com/hand2017 – “friends” of the World Championship can discover the backstage competition.
• The Francehandball2017 Instagram account offers daily “stories” to follow the competition in pictures, photos and videos.
• The dedicated channel YouTube France Handball 2017 offers exclusive and offbeat videos to show behind the scenes or on the ground, at the event.
In France, beIN SPORTS will broadcast the World Championship across its channels.
• beIN SPORTS are the only channel to offer live coverage of all of the France matches with Mary Patrux, Bertrand Gille and Jackson Richardson 45 minutes before the kick-off.
• beIN SPORTS will transmit 36 matches from the live group stage and the 16 final matches. The competition can be followed on the website and on the official social networks.
• Three pairs of commentators will provide live broadcasts : Thomas Villechaize and François-Xavier Houlet, Benjamin Charollais and Olivier Girault, Xavier Hamel and Dominique Verdon.
• beIN SPORTS is owned by beIN MEDIA GROUP and is broadcast in 38 countries. beIN SPORTS offer full coverage of the World Championship in all its regions which include: Spain, United States, Canada, Middle East , North Africa, Turkey, Asia, Australia and New Zealand
• If France qualifies, Groupe TF1 will broadcast its quarter-final in Lille on the 24th of January and semi-final in Paris on the 26th or 27th of January. They will also broadcast the event final on the 29th of January regardless of whether France plays or not.
The 2017 Handball World Championship will also be covered by a large number of other media, including radio (RMC Sport, partner of the competition), print and web media (L’Équipe, are also a World Championship partner), the regional daily press who will be dispersed over eight competition sites and the international press. In all, there are about 1,000 journalists representing 50 different nationalities which will ensure extensive and phenomenal coverage of this 25th World Championship.